Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yeheyis T Negussie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yeheyis T Negussie has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Yeheyis T Negussie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
After waiting over an hour to be seen, Dr. Negussie comes and spends a lot of time trying to get his things and computer in working order. After telling me I need some blood work, I realized I did not like being seen by him at all and wanted to leave and see another MD. He kept pressuring me to get the blood work done by his office when I told him I didn't want to. He constantly pressured me, "why? why? WHY?" Then I lied and told him, I can't afford it which made him upset and rudely said, "Why are you here then?" INSISTENTLY kept asking me in such a rude manner. I've never encountered an MD so unprofessional with such terrible bedside manner. As if waiting to be seen for so long isn't torture enough, I wanted to just leave the office and never go back. After walking out he continued to pestered me, "You know you still have to pay" YES I KNEW I HAD TO PAY. I am willing to pay to just never ever EVER have any contact with you or your staff again.
I am completely puzzled and maybe a little suspicious that anyone would write a bad review about Dr. Negussie. I'm sure it's the same person writing in each year because the expression in the writing is the same. Dr. Negussie's staff is professional, very helpful, and caring and that is a reflection on how the doctor treat his patients as well. He is very soft spoken and a hard worker, I don't think this guy ever sleeps. After speaking to his patients, everyone had nothing but good things to say about him and they all have been coming to him FOR YEARS!! My gynecologist referred me to him because, as she stated, he is the best and coming from her means a lot. Please don't believe that this doctor yells and acts in an unacceptable manner at a hospital. I have worked many hospitals and have dated doctor's and bad behavior is unacceptable, just because he's a doctor doesn't mean that he won't get in trouble for yelling at a patient, that alone sounds ridiculous. I knew reading the message below, it sound like a lie. Kudos to Dr. Negussie for caring and for God for giving him the gift to heal.
Dr. Yeheyis T Negussie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yeheyis T Negussie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.