Dr. Yekutiel Sandman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yekutiel Sandman?

Unable to handle criticism.

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Doctor might be ok but cannot tolerate/appropriately or handle criticism of rude or ineffective office staff and takes staff feedback as truth rather than speaking directly to the patient when records, good communication and good service cannot be obtained from staff. Extremely poor communication from staff has been related to me by a couple who recently fired this doctor for similar reasons; and patients in office gave this ex-patient similar feedback. Unable to reach a human. Have made several attempts to contact doctor about results without a return call. I called the office a week ago they told me no one will call me back that day 2 weeks later im still waiting still I will find a new urologist. While in the office the doctor did touch the biohazard trash can with his gloves and proceeded to go inside my bladder if I didn't see that I would have left the office with a big issue than I came in with. Unprofessional and no patience with issues or patients. The worst office staff I've experienced in quite some time. The doctor was a bit distracted but overall was fine.

Great Visit

Posted on September 1st, 2017

Overall top notch. Not only was I seen in a timely fashion but everything was well explained. Imaging was reviewed with me, my problem was well explained so that I can understand it all as well as the options that I have. I don't always get that at a doctors visit. Staff was also friendly.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Excellent doctor. He trys very hard to explain whatever in both languages English and Spanish and make you feel confortable.

Modern Urology Office in Miami

Posted on March 26th, 2016

I recently changed all of my doctors and my new primary care doctor recommended Dr. Sandman. As soon as Dr. Sandman walked in the door, he made me feel comfortable. He took the time to show me the actual Catscan that I recently had that showed the issues with my kidney and the stones. Not one other Doc ever did that. He was patient with all my questions and I never felt rushed. I especially loved how modern his office was and their use of technology and equipment to do testing on the spot.

Outstanding skill, care, follow through and bedside mannwr

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr. Sandman just performed a TURP on me and I found him to be outstanding on so many levels. He carefully listened to all my problems, did not push for surgery and we did not go that route until I felt all other options were exhausted. He explained exactly what he would do, did as many pre-test as insurance would allow to rule out cancer. Because I have a long history of terrible pain after surgery, he customized my overnight stay and the subsequent Foley to ensure I did not suffer. He must have golden hands because I really did not feel a thing th e whole week after surgery until the Foley finally came out. Without a doubt, he puts patient care and concern 'first and center". That and together with his skill, knowledge and bedside manner, make him an outstanding Surgeon and a wonderful human being.

Rude, confused, poor quality staff did not follow up on at least this patient and showed contempt when confronted with their errors

Posted on September 17th, 2014

Doctor might be fine but cannot tolerate/appropriately handle criticism of rude or ineffective office staff and takes staff feedback as truth rather than speaking directly to the patient when records, good communication and good service cannot be obtained from staff. Extremely poor communication from staff has been related to me by a couple who recently fired this doctor for similar reasons; and patients in office gave this ex-patient similar feedback.

Disappointed

Posted on September 1st, 2014

good doctor but bad communication

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Dr Sandman is a very good doctor and takes time with patients, however my gripe is about the organization of the office. It's very hard to get through the phone system and get to talk with the right person or even to the doctor. I wanted to get a different prescription after they sent me to have a CT scan, and I left a message and they did not call me back about it. The person on the phone,when I did get someone on the phone was kind of aggressive. I finally gave up and asked my GP for a different prescription.

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Excellent Dr. very professional and knows how to diagnose and treat the problem without making you go back several times just to charge the patient. Highly recommend Dr. Sandman

Ultimate Humanitarian

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Dr. Sandman has provided care for my entire family involving everthing from office care to surgery. He has resolved all symptoms and taken care to address our needs and answer all questions thouroly. His training, experience and care are evident the moment one meets the doctor. Excellent, conservative care.

Great Urologist and Great Person

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I saw Dr. Sandman for a tumor in my kidney. My son in law and my daughter who work with him at Baptist Hospital recommended him to us as the Best Doctor for my problem. At The beginning of my problem, my husband and I were in doubt due to his years of experience, and also because being a physician himself my husband had a group of Urologists he has been working with them for the past 30 years; but as soon as we sat down with him to discuss my tumor and heard his advices and approaches for the surgery, we knew that he had to be the one to perform it. The surgery was a complete success and 3 days later and with one kidney out we were resting at home, with me free of cancer. Dr. Sandman showed to us that, he is an extremely gifted surgeon, and also showed to us why he was awarded with the Compassionate Doctor Recognition. Without any doubt we will be recommending our patients to him.Thanks God we have physicians like Dr. Sandman to care for us.