Dr. Yelena Kipervas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yelena Kipervas?

BEST DOCTOR IN NEPA

she changed my life for better.

One Of NEPA's Best Family Doctors

Dr. Kipervas is my primary physician. After living in the Poconos for a while, I chose her very carefully.

she is and excellent doctor

great Dr office always make me feel better!

I love this family practice.Beth is Dr kipervas nurse and she is the best.Theyare all so very nice especially Beth. I feel better everytime i go to see them. I wanna say thanks to the staff for always being there for me.

Best Doctor in the Pocono Area

My family has lived in the Pocono area for 20 years and my children's ages range from 13 years old to 30 years old. We have had both good and bad experiences with many doctors over the years, however, we chose to stay with Doctor Kipervas for the past 6 or 7 years because she is very pleasant, takes her

Very nice,friendly,caring real people that realy care.

worth the wait

angel among us!

It has become increasing hard to find a Dr.that is caring, will make time to listen, is understanding, and makes me feel like my health is important. She was their for me when I needed an angel. I was ready to give up on the medical professionals. The staff are very well trained and have the same attitudes has Dr. Kipervas. I really feel like Dr. Kipervas and her staff are angels among us.

Family Doctor for over 5 years

Dr. Kipervas has been our family doctor for over five years and I am very satisfied with my overall experience. The staff is always incredibly helpful and friendly. Dr. Kipervas is very knowledgeable in her field and has never wronged me in providing the best care and advice as a physician. I recommend Comprehensive Family Practice to anyone looking for a trustworthy and caring physician as well as amazing staff that cares about the patients.

Excellent Doctor!

I've been a patient of Dr. Kipervas for a few years. She greets you with a warm, friendly smile. Dr. K. takes the time to make sure you understand any medical issues you may have and answers all of your questions. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Always a smile.I've lived here 20 years. I highly recommend Dr. Kipervas as a doctor for the entire family.

Dr. Yelena Kipervas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stroudsburg, PA.