More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yelena Korkmozsky
Dr. Yelena Korkmozsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clark, NJ, with other offices in Elizabeth, NJ and Springfield, NJ (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Korkmozsky is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Yelena Korkmozsky has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
My family used to visit this doctor, but we will be replacing her. She is tactless, and shows a poor example in her professionalism. She expressed a personal, angry side which was very poor of her. The doctor could have kept her opinions to herself, as it was not asked for. You're better off having a personal doctor.
Dr. Korkmozsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Barnabas Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Saratov State Medical University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Yelena Korkmozsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yelena Korkmozsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clark, NJ.