Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yelena K Rosenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yelena K Rosenberg has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Yelena K Rosenberg has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
She is kind, courteous, and spends enough time to explain everything. She then asks if there are any questions; and, if there are, she spends time answering those questions in detail. I have experienced only once out of 10 visits where I felt rushed and uninformed. I expect that, though, she is a top notch doctor with a high demand rate.
VERY impressed with the whole visit, and I don't impress easily. Nice facilities, pleasant atmosphere, excellent staff, almost no wait time, efficient and friendly medical assistant, all the foundations that surround a good doctor visit. But Dr. Rosenberg was what made this the best doctor visit I've ever had. She fully met my expectations regarding taking a thoroughly medical history without making me feel rushed, provided a physical exam that was thorough, comfortable, and not embarrassing, fully explained her findings, discussed her recommendations in detail, and then asked not only if I had any questions but also if she had addressed all of my concerns Her bedside manner is friendly and non-judgmental. She was respectful, and made me feel like I was an important part of my health care team. In short, she is everything I am looking for in a physician. Now, to find a primary care physician just like her (she is a specialist, so unfortunately I can't use her for routine health care).
Dr Rosenberg is a very sweet , intelligent and compassionate medical professional who instills confidence that you are getting the best care possible . In fact , the whole staff at Skagit Regional Clinics , Cardiology enhances that feeling of confidence .you only get from a real TEAM of professionals working together for a good outcome ! P.S ; The ratings to the right , only allows for 4 stars ! I would have given 5 or 6 in some categories
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Yelena K Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSkagit Regional Clinics, 307 S 13th St Ste 300, Mount Vernon, WA
Dr. Yelena K Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.