Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yelena Mikich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Yelena Mikich has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Yelena Mikich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I STARTED SEEING YELENA MIKICH ABOUT 9 YEARS AGO AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE LEVEL OF CARE SHE HAD GIVEN. I WAS DIAGNOSED BY HER WITH DSYPLASIA AND IF WAS NOT TREATED WOULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED..SO I THANK HER FOR THAT AND THE CONTINUED MONITORING OF THAT SITUATION OVER THE LAST 9 YEARS. SHE IS A VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE PHYSICAN AND ANYONE WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE HER.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mikich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Yelena Mikich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsValley Womens Health Group, 2 Medical Center Dr Ste 512, Springfield, MA
Dr. Yelena Mikich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.