Dr. Yelena Paranyuk Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Yelena Paranyuk?

BEWARE OF THESE HORRIBLE "DOCTORS"

Posted on November 19th, 2015

The Most unprofessional "Doctors" Office I have ever encountered. My girlfriend had a seizure while she was pregnant, and we needed to get in the next day to check on the Baby and get some blood work done for the neuro. The nurse comes back and tells us to go to the Emergency Room, which makes no sense according to every other doctor we spoke with. They have VERY limited knowledge of anything to do with the medical field. Then I call back and the Nurse there Cary K (she wouldn't give me her full name) was the most rude person I have ever dealt with, and she ended up just hanging up on me. I finally get in touch with Dr Gillotti, and after I had to explain everything to her, because she has absolutely no idea what she is talking about I was able to get an appointment for 5 hours later. Then we finally go in to the appointment, and then Kim tells us they cannot do the bloodwork there, after the so called “Doctor” Gillotti told us it would be fine. My girlfriend is 17 weeks pregnant and had a seizure the night before and literally NONE of the staff there seemed to care at all. Dr Rueben, Dr Gilotti, Dr Monasanto, and the rest of the staff there ONLY care about money! They do not care about their patients at all. We will be filing complaints with the health board, the Danbury Hospital, and every other regulatory offices we can find! STAY FAR AWAY from these crooks!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2015

She is a great doctor and thorough. She has excellent bedside manner and knowledgeable. I remember seeing her up at the hospital because I had another appointment with a another doctor. I remember being upset about something that was bothering that day. She sat next to me and comforted me. She is so caring. She is very young to so she will be my doctor for many years. Highly recommend.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017