Dr. Yelena Shilimova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yelena Shilimova?

Worst doctor I ever see

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I came to the Dr. Shilimova office for the first time . Office is very dirty , all blood work stays on the front desk . Doctor did not wear gloves , when she takes blood , from pation to pation . Restroom so dirty , you can not even breath normally . Her front desk workers does not know what to do at all . Probably , underpaid or only volonteers . Doctor itself very unprofessional , dirty . In her office you feel like you are in the public restroom , where only homeless dirty people use the restroom. Terrible feeling .... Never come back

Posted on August 20th, 2015

She's very accurate and professional doctor

Think twice before seeing this doctor!

Posted on November 25th, 2012

We had been her patients for more than two years. She seemed to be very knowledgeable at the beginning and pretended to know everything: from endocrinology to psychiatry. We trusted her and followed all recommendations. After a while, we found out that we had more medical problems, because of her recommendations, than before we began seeing her. Ten years later, we are still trying to get rid of the medical conditions that are results of her treatment. When she realized what she had done to us, she simply forced us out. Be very careful and think twice before seeing her. I cannot really call her a doctor. It looks like she completely forgot the first commandment Do no harm.

Good doctor poor staff

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Posted on April 8th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Shilimova for the past 10 yrs for type 1. She has been the far best of dr.s i've visited throughout the years of having type 1. She is compasionate, understanding and always listening to you to offer advise about making changes that will benefit you and work with your lifestyle. She is a kind woman, knowledgable and actually listens to her patients. I'm healthier because of her, and grateful for her dedication to her work! I travel far just to see her....haven't found anyone that has her knowledge or understanding!!

My doctor is like my mommy!

Posted on December 7th, 2009

When I come to the office, I feel like I come home. Dr Shilimova can help you while comforting you during difficult times. She will encourage you to always take care of yourself and put yourself as priority in this busy world. She is attentive and so knowledgable in the area she specializes. I am truly gratful that I found Dr Shilimova!

Posted on September 28th, 2017