Dr. Yelizaveta I Sher Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yelizaveta I Sher?

Dr. Sher is a nice woman who seems to care about her patients. Of all the psychiatrist I have seen, I would say that her compassion scores the highest.. Being a product of Stanford, I would say that she is basically a "cronie" of drs. Wang and Ketter. If you have not already been diagnosed, consider that the diagnosis of bipolar has increased by 400 percent in the last 5 years... In my opinion, this annomly is directly related to drs. "banking in" and nothing to do with climate change.

Adult ADHD