Dr. Yeshavanth P Nayak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yeshavanth P Nayak?

Avery pleased patient

I am seventy years old and in all my Dr visits in Scoltand, Canada , New York , New Jersey , Florida, I have never been at any Dr office that can compare to Dr Nayak visit .What a pleasure it was , the staff were 100% rated in my opinion the Dr how soft spoke and reassuring he was. What a pleasure . I will see him again when I return from FloridaFlorida

I have been to Manu pulmonologists and he is the best. Always gives me an appointment, listens, and is there if I need something.

Always attacks the problem and fixes me up. Very knowledgeable and caring.

Dr. Nayak and his staff are absolutely wonderful. This was my first time here. I could ask for a better dr

The best doctor in Toms River

I take my aging mother to see Dr. Nayak regularly. Having moved from Bergen County it was traumatic for her to change pulmonologist but Dr. Nayak is so warm and kind. He truly cares about his patients. He is the only doctor who has taken care of her that actually sits and listens to her. He is the only pulmonologist who has broken the cycle of her being hospitalized every few months. LOVE Dr. Nayak!

A wonderful specialist

Dr. Nyak and his staff are wonderful. I'm treated with kindness, respect, and a caring sense of humor.

Dr. Nyak is the BEST!

I was referred to Dr. Nyak when I had severe bronchitis 18 month ago. He and his staff were so conscientious and professional. Dr. Nyak diagnosed my airways were severely compromised and now sees me four times a year to get through flu seasons and seasonal allergies.One minor drawback, the office doesn't take credit cards, so I cannot use my Flexible Spending benefit card and must submit receipts to get reimbursed for my co-pays. Minor.

Caring

I have been seeing Dr. Nayak for COPD. He is a very kind, caring doctor and his staff is always cheerful and accommodating.