Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yetunde A Adesanya has 2 locations
3115 Bordeaux Park Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28306
3115 Bordeaux Park Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28306
Book Online Now
Dr. Yetunde A Adesanya has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Yetunde A Adesanya has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Yetunde A Adesanya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yetunde A Adesanya - Posted on May 22nd, 2015
Fresh and knowlegeable doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yetunde A Adesanya - Posted on June 5th, 2012
she is a new doctor but understand her job. she is very enthustiatic and friendly with patients.her office look neat. It takes me less than 10 minutes to get an appointment for my kids as new patient. she spent some quality time to listen to the kids complaint and prescribe the correct medication for them. I was completely shocked after visiting compare to negative and degrading comments people made about her. It is not good to draw a conclusion about individual based on first meeting because it might not be the best day for an individual.I will recommend her to any parents for their kids need.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yetunde A Adesanya - Posted on May 16th, 2011
worst pediatrics office I have EVER been to. Took 3 months to get an appt. I arrived 20 mins prior as requested and I sat in the waiting room for over an hour and back in a room for another hour. Very unprofessional staff and office. I have pulled my children out of this office. I have spent less time waiting in the ER than in that office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yetunde A Adesanya - Posted on October 3rd, 2009
My daughters usual doctor was on vacation last year and i saw this doctor one time. She did not seem to know what she is talking about. I had another run in with her a few weeks ago when i had to bring my son for a visit at one other office, i had no choice but to see her, regardless she said my son had a bad ear infection, did not believe her so i waited at the er for five hours only to find out he had the flu and no ear infection.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
- Albany Medical College
Dr. Yetunde A Adesanya Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yetunde A Adesanya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.