Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yetunde O Orimogunje has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Yetunde O Orimogunje has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Yetunde O Orimogunje has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Yetunde O Orimogunje is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I was admitted for outpatient rotator cuff repair and the hospital experience was fine except for the anesthesia. I had a interscalene block that was supposed to control pain for 12+ hours. Dr Orimogunje had difficulty inserting the needle and it caused severe pain. As soon as the block took effect I also had great difficulty breathing; it felt like a pile of bricks was sitting on my right chest, I could not breathe, I was whisked to the OR and was put under with sedation. I prayed I would wake up and not feel that way. Unfortunately, I woke up with an airway in my mouth with the nurse saying "take deep breaths". I could not BREATHE! It took approximately 12 hours to feel normal again. I was never told this might happen. I could not understand one word she spoke. This was a horribly frightening experience.
Dr. Orimogunje is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBrain & Spine Institute at Gmc, 631 Professional Dr Ste 360, Lawrenceville, GA
Dr. Yetunde O Orimogunje is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.