Have you seen Dr. Yevgenia Shekhtman?

Dr. Shekhtman and her staff/colleagues at JFK Neuroscience Institute and JFK Hospital has provided the utmost care in the removal and after care of my Meningioma Brain Tumor. She is an excellent doctor, great bed side manner but very blunt and truthful. She cared for me like I was part of her family. She took great care of not only ensuring that all the tumor was removed during the 11 hour surgery (with her being 8 months pregnant!) but also caring how I would LOOK after by not shaving any hair from the incision sight. She braided it out of the way in order to access the tumor. I know hair should have been the least of my worries at the time but it did play a role in how I bounced back in my recovery, my attitude and overall confidence in how I looked. if I could give her 10 stars I would :-)

Shooting pain down leg weak back

Told doctor shekhtman Shooting pain down left leg weak lower back bad pain she told me that i cant have pain down lelt leg after looking at my mri Told her well I do dismissed my complaint told me to get physical therapy she acted like I was lying about my back maybe looking for pain pill was the feeling I had Well 1 week later my back gave out with shooting pain down my leg fell down my staircase and broke my lower back had my back fused and screw back together and also broke my left knee had surgery to put plates in knee (2 Surgerys because she dismissed my back complant

Two section discectomy June 27, 2018

Dr. Shekhtman, the nurses, and other JFK staff that helped me an experience that exceeded my expectations from top to bottom. Dr. Shekhtman is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend her highly. There is not one negative aspect I can think of regarding the procedure or the facility.

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Dr. Yevgenia Shekhtman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edison, NJ.

Dr. Yevgenia Shekhtman Is this you?