Dr. Yevgeniy A Khavkin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Yevgeniy A Khavkin?

He is THE BEST!

Dr Khavkin performed a Interbody Lumbar Fusion with hardware on me in June. Thank God I went for a second opinion as my pain management facility I was going to was doing nothing about my pain but trying to band aid it. The Dr that owns my pain management took zero time to discuss anything with me. For 4 months I had no idea and decided to visit Dr Khavkin as my husband who attends the same pain management had the same issues with them as I did for 4 years until Dr Khavkin basically saved his life. Driving an hour and a half to Las Vegas saved me as well. He saw my problem in 5 minutes that pain management could not find in over 4 months. I would highly recommend Dr Khavkin to anyone! I love his staff and like he said, "He fixed me" Thank you Dr Khavkin for saving my husbands life and fixing mine as well!

Only one good doctor and five idiots.

They have one doctor that cares, but they keep giving me the other ones who yell at me because I'm disabled and in a chair. Another one acts like I'm crazy, You can find better doctors in TJ then you can here. Waste of your time.

Waste of time

Arrived right on time. After waiting an hour I asked how much longer. They finally put me in a room, a med student checked my vitals, waited...a med asst. came in and I repeated what I said b4, waited...another person came in and said he was Khavkin;s partner and gave me back my CD's and said my brain is okay. I felt like a second class citizen and never even got to see the dr I had appt. with. But they were quick to charge me the $20 copay. Would never go to this office again.

Don't wait

I waited too long to see Dr Khavkin to have surgery on my spine. I suffered for 2 years before my operation but now I am pain free. Dr Khavkin is very patient-friendly and has your health as his primary concern. I would highly recommed Dr Khavkin to anyone considering back/spine surgery.

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Khavkin has worked with me over the past two years. I had one semi-successful surgery for lumbar spinal disc degeneration. I am awaiting additional surgery, pending approval by my insurance company. I trust Dr. Khavkin to perform this delicate and challenging surgery. My quality of life will deteriorate without the surgery I require to repair my degenerative disc damage. Dr. Khavkin is easy to talk to and is a top surgeon in his field. He has been recognized for performing difficult surgery that only a few doctors in the world are qualified to perform. I trust Dr. Khavkin and am glad he is my doctor.