Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene Soroka has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
Making a same day appointment as a new patient was very convenient. His office staff are very friendly. His nurse was very helpful and seemed like she enjoyed working for the office. Spoke highly of the dr. The doctor went over all my history and actually took his time with me. Very nice dr and seemed like he cared. He has a girl in office to draw your blood which is very nice. Quick and easy- first time it didn't hurt! Office could use a remodel and fresh paint but other then that, I'm very pleased with the dr and his 2 staff.
I had been a patient for several years and had just relocated to another state . I have a few health issues that prescription medication is needed. In requesting a refill Inoticed that the date had expired . I had seen the doctor not very long ago before I left I had several refills remaining. The doctor refused to extend the refills until my visit with my new doctor. I explained this was just an extension not a new request and still he refused . This was not a pain or narcotic med this was for High blood pressure and needed hormones. I am disappointed in his professionalism .I guess when he no longer gets paid he no longer cares about the health of his patients .
Doctor needs staff that works for him..includes front office, back office ..there is no back office help..lab room grimy and needs paint as do offices. I hated that I didn't trust him to do a full physical as he doesn't SHOW well. Nice guy I guess, just a language problem (Russian?) and Spanish speaking staff...
The staff does nothing and hardly have a grasp of the english language. I had to do there job for them, contacting the pharmacy to see if the Doctor had put in the prescription because they had no idea if he had. They could tell me what he prescribed but had no idea if he had put it in or if they had called it in. Eugene referred me to a specialist but he didn't even know who he referred me to he just picked a name at random off the provider list and when it turned out that doctor was out of town I had to call around to find another one. The one positive was you can get an appointment at the drop of a hat. I gave him almost 4 months and the quality of care did nothing but go down. He seemed not to believe I had anything wrong until x-rays came back proving there was and then still treated it as a joke. They are open Saturdays but without a doctor in the office and no one on call. My advise if you are really ill and need to see a doctor I would suggest suicide before going to this clown shoe.
Dr. Soroka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mclaren Regional Medical Center
Dr. Eugene Soroka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSaviers Medical Group, 246 E Scott St, Port Hueneme, CA
Dr. Eugene Soroka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Hueneme, CA.