Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yevgeny Fulman
Dr. Yevgeny Fulman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Fulman is affiliated with Lincoln Medical Center and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Yevgeny Fulman has 2 locations
550 1st Ave Ste TH530
New York, NY 10016
Book Online Now
Dr. Yevgeny Fulman has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Yevgeny Fulman has the following 1 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Great bedside mamner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yevgeny Fulman - Posted on June 8th, 2015
poor bedside manor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yevgeny Fulman - Posted on November 23rd, 2011
He is way too rough around the edges to be giving anesthesia at a world-class institution like NYU.
Dr. Fulman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Dr. Yevgeny Fulman Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yevgeny Fulman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.