Dr. Yevgeny Savransky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yevgeny Savransky?

Blessed to meet my Doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Upon my first arrival I was greeted with warm smiles. With a beautiful well kept office, I felt at home. The staff was completely dedicated to me. I felt at ease after exchanging stories and joking around with the staff. They were knowledgeable and explained everything, no surprises! When I met Dr. Savransky his bed side manners were more then excellent. He took the time to explain the procedure and drew pictures to help illustrate. Prior to the procedure he held my hand and told me he would take care of me. I trust and love this man. My procedure was painless and everything he said he would do, he did. I just know my life is in good hands and I recommend him, only to pass on a good thing.

Wow, the hands of God have touched me

Posted on July 10th, 2010

Greatest vascular doctor ever. Usually I go to Manhattan for my procedures, but Dr Savransky has restore my faith in Long Island physicians. He is the best hemodialysis access doctor ever. Try this physician, you will not be disappointed.

Posted on May 31st, 2016