Dr. Yih Hsiao Is this you?

RETIRED 6-30-2011 - BUT HE WAS THE BEST !!!!

Posted on December 6th, 2011

DOCTOR HSIAO WAS THE BEST!!! HE WILL BE SADLY MISSED AS HE RETIRED ON JUNE 30, 2011. I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A NEW FAMILY DOCTOR WHO IS AS CARING, ...

Doctor Hsiao is the Best!

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Hsiao is the best!!! He is retiring, so that is why I am here on this web page. I need to find a new doctor as great as Dr. Hsiao is!!!!

The best doctor in town!

Posted on May 5th, 2011

He is the best doctor I have seen in my life. Very experienced and knowledgeable.

Type 2 Diabetes