Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yiming A Ding MD
Dr. Yiming A Ding, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Yiming A Ding has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Yiming A Ding has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yiming A Ding - Posted on March 8th, 2009
Very dissatisfied with my visit with Dr. Ding. I feel that she doesn't listen to what you are saying. Had she listened to me I would not have ended up in the emergency room 4 hours later. Had reaction to something and I told her what was done in the past to take care of reaction and it was the only thing that would help. Was told that I didn't need shots and pills would work which did not work and ended up in ER having to get an IV of the very meds that would have worked with a shot in the early stage of the reaction.
Dr. Yiming A Ding Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Yiming A Ding's office for more information.
418 State Route 18 East Brunswick, NJ : (732) 613-6168
Locations & DirectionsMEDEXPRESS URGENT CARE-EAST BRUNSWICK, 418 State Route 18, East Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Yiming A Ding is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.