Dr. Ying Du Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ying Du?

Very nice!

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

I am very impressed with Dr. Du. Very professional, easy to talk to, she listens, has great bedside manner. I see other posts here suggesting she is arrogant and uncaring. I found this to be just the opposite, not sure what this patient wants in a doctor...she was great.

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted on January 26th, 2010

Not to sound ignorant but to be honest; I was a little hesitant to see Dr. Du because I wasn't sure we would be able to understand each other. I was very pleasantly surprised to find she took the time to listen to my symptoms and gave me advice without pushing prescriptions at me or lecturing me about my weight. I think she's great!

Avoid this mean woman!!

Posted on June 24th, 2009

She is the worst doctor i have ever seen!! She is arrogant, mean an inpatient. Never patient in explaining any questions i had. She never called me after she got the results of all the lab test even if i had really serious problem. I have to call her office for my result. She is never reachable, her sectary is her speak person and will let you know that you are dying tomorrow. She ignore the symptoms i had at my first visit to her, i have to emphasize again and again at the following visits. How can she be a doctor!!! I am switching to another doctor now. Just to let everyone here know this fact: she is terrible terrible!!! You will feel angry and regretting if you made this silly decision as i did! I have never said such mean words to anybody in my life before, I feel bad.

Posted on November 6th, 2017