Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ying M Huang has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
Showing 5 of 34
staff changes alot, messed up on bloodwork order twice, no follow up with from staff , wait time is horrible, i waited almost three hours at one visit just to get my lil one weighed. three reasons i stay are its only 1mile from my house, dr huang DOES always call me back if i leave message after hours, and i LOVE AMY the nurse, i was just about to find another doctor but i stayed because of amy! dr huang has too many patients and not enough staff to help her out
While we were patients of Dr. Huang, she was caring and attentive. She took the time to call to check up on the status of our children when they were seen for sick appointments and accepted phone calls to her cell when there were inquiries. My concern is the treatment we received from the office when we moved and it became impossible to keep her as a pediatrician. I asked for my 2 children's medical records and was told there is a $25 per request fee and an additional .17 per page. Well, my children have been going to her since birth; collectively 19 years as one is 11 and the other is 9 years old. I explained that to the desk person and asked if there is a cap/limit for charging for records. I was told no, it is their policy. That's the return you get after all the years my children were with that office! I asked for a call to discuss and was told simply that is their policy. I finally had to practically beg them to send the information and just limit it to the immunization records and specialist referrals - Still charged $80 - guess that's better than the over $200 it would've been if I had gotten everything. Wow, what loyalty!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2011, 2014, 2010, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2015, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Ying M Huang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsYing M Huang Md, 3444 Ellicott Center Dr Ste 101, Ellicott City, MD
Dr. Ying M Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellicott City, MD.