Dr. Ying Huang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ying Huang?

upset

Posted on October 1st, 2015

staff changes alot, messed up on bloodwork order twice, no follow up with from staff , wait time is horrible, i waited almost three hours at one visit just to get my lil one weighed. three reasons i stay are its only 1mile from my house, dr huang DOES always call me back if i leave message after hours, and i LOVE AMY the nurse, i was just about to find another doctor but i stayed because of amy! dr huang has too many patients and not enough staff to help her out

Parent

Posted on September 30th, 2014

While we were patients of Dr. Huang, she was caring and attentive. She took the time to call to check up on the status of our children when they were seen for sick appointments and accepted phone calls to her cell when there were inquiries. My concern is the treatment we received from the office when we moved and it became impossible to keep her as a pediatrician. I asked for my 2 children's medical records and was told there is a $25 per request fee and an additional .17 per page. Well, my children have been going to her since birth; collectively 19 years as one is 11 and the other is 9 years old. I explained that to the desk person and asked if there is a cap/limit for charging for records. I was told no, it is their policy. That's the return you get after all the years my children were with that office! I asked for a call to discuss and was told simply that is their policy. I finally had to practically beg them to send the information and just limit it to the immunization records and specialist referrals - Still charged $80 - guess that's better than the over $200 it would've been if I had gotten everything. Wow, what loyalty!

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I've been taking my son to Dr Huang since he was born. He will be 11 this year and I love the care and attention he receives. Dr Huang is the best.

A rare practitoner

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

Rarely do you meet a physician so totally dedicated to her patients. She has a warm rapport with all of her children and parents. She always makes herself available to consult. I cannot recommend Dr. Huang enough.

Posted on September 19th, 2017