Dr. Ying M Zhang Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ying M Zhang?

Saved me

I began to see Dr. Zhang about a year after my daughter committed suicide. She got me on the right medicine for my depression and I have been stable for 4 years now. She allows me all the time I need every time I see her!

The best psychiatrist!

Dr. Zhang is an excellent psychiatrist. I have been seeing her for more than 3 years and I am incredibly happy with the care I have received. She is a great listener, very supportive and asks the right questions. Very easy to talk to, calm and smart. Dr. Zhang does both medicine therapy and talking therapy. She got me out of a very bad depression. I would recommend dr. Zhang to anyone. Great Doctor!

Dr. Y Zhang has helped me

Dr. Y Zhang has helped me and I'm grateful that she was referred to me by another healthcare worker. Dr. Zhang does not just prescribe medicine. She takes time to help me articulate those issues that are troublesome to me.

Highly Recommend

I've been seeing Dr. Zhang for a while now, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. She truly cares about her patients. She's willing to work with you on what medication and dosage work best for you, she takes the time to genuinely connect with you and understands and sympathize with what you are going through. I had severe postpartum depression, and she immediately helped me calm down and set me up with the right treatment to help me as quickly as possible. She does often run late, so plan accordingly, but I feel like it's because she gives each patient the amount of time they need. Her staff is always friendly and smiling. I always leave smiling. I would highly recommend her!

Highly Recommend Dr. Zhang

Dr. Zhang is amazing! She takes the time to understand me and what’s going on in my life and if my medication is right for me. I always feel like I can conquer it all when I leave her office.

I found Dr. Zhang very helpful and insightful.

Poor punctuality

Dr Zhang is a nice woman but she is almost always running behind schedule. One time, I waited 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time to see her. It messed up my whole day. She is a smart woman but sometimes she makes me feel like I'm a lot worse of a case than I actually am. It gives off a vibe that she's pitying me. I think she means well, but I do not care for her style of therapy.

I really enjoy Dr. Zhang, she is knowledgeable and straightforward. She is a great doctor.

Great Doctor! Her assistant is very helpful and I would recommend Dr. Zhang to anyone- very insightful!

She's awesome!

Shame on Dr. Zhang

I was a patient of Dr. Zhang's a couple of years ago. I found her to be very attentive and knowledgeable and was able to build a rapport quite easily based on trust that she was looking out for my best interest. I developed several drug allergies and after much discussion Dr. Zhang was supportive of my choice to turn to a more holistic approach to treat my depression and anxiety. I am happy to say that acupuncture and herbs have given me a new lease on life and the last couple of years have been really good. Last week we found out that our young daughter has a very rare progressive genetic disorder. She will lose her vision, her hearing, and essentially every organ will be affected. To say that I am devastated is an understatement. I am drowning in sadness but want desperately to handle this in as healthy of a manner as possible. So today I reached out and left Dr. Zhang's assistant a message stating that I would like to make an appointment. She called me back and promptly told me that Dr. Zhang will not see me because my file is "inactive". WOW....because I have been doing well for the last 2 years, Dr. Zhang will no longer treat me...EVER, but I was offered a list of other psychiatrists that I can contact. At first I thought she was joking. I tried to explain the situation but she coldly reiterated that once a "file" goes "inactive" Dr. Zhang will not see that person again - no exceptions. Had I known of this ridiculous policy at the time of my last appointment I would either have voiced my concern with the doctor, or found out how I could stay "active" in case of a future need. For most people, it takes a lot of courage to make that first step of reaching out for help. Dr. Zhang took an oath to help people. I can only hope the next person that is nonchalantly given the same speech as I was given today is not suicidal. Shame on Dr. Zhang, her assistant Stephanie, and the practice she works for.

Overall GREAT!!

I have been seeing Dr. Zhang for several years now and I just lover her! She is a great doctor who really listens- she gives me a kick in the butt when I need it and an understanding ear when I need that instead. She is great, and her staff is wonderful! I highly recommend her

Dr. Ying M Zhang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookhaven, GA.