Dr. Yinka Davies Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yinka Davies?

Amazing Doctor!!!

Posted on January 4th, 2017

I'd like to recommend Dr. Yinka K. Davies, MD because she is the only doctor that has solved my problem. Dr. Davies is a very serious and thoughtful pediatric GI specialist! I was having a problem with my digestive system for over two years. My physician was doing a lot of lab works to see what was the problem but she never had any results. She treated me with a lot of antibiotics that never helped me but only made everything worse. After that, I turned to Dr. Davies with a stomach ache. She handled my problem with a lot of care and patience. After the first appointment she immediately sent me to do a lot of lab works and after that, she referred me to perform colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures in Sutter Hospital to see what was the actual problem. When I arrived at the hospital I was very nervous because it was the first time that I would be doing such procedures. In the hospital, all the nurses and Dr. Davies herself treated me very kindly and warm. The procedure itself was absolutely painless and very fast (20 min - that's what my parents told me when I woke up). And I didn't feel anything because I was under anesthesia. After a rigorous research of Dr. Davies, she found out that I have an H. pylori infection. To treat this infection, Dr. Davies prescribed me antibacterial medication and the right diet. Today, I'm feeling great and I can eat almost anything, I don't have any pain in my stomach anymore, I only reduced dairy products for a little bit and I keep taking Visbiome probiotics because Dr. Davies suggested it to me. I'm so happy that I have found someone who finally solved my problem! I'm very grateful to Dr. Yinka K. Davies from the bottom of my heart for all her hard work that we passed through together!

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Davies is an amazing doctor. She has been treating my son for a year and a half and he has improved immensely. She is very knowledgeable and truly cares about her patients. I especially like that she prescribed aggressive medication to get my son out of crisis, then recommended diet only to keep his disease under control. I have friends and other family with GI issues and wish I could send them to Dr. Davies, but alas, she only works with kids.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

She "followed" my son at Sutter Memorial Hospital for his delayed gastric emptying. Always came in while I was sleeping at 5-6 am without bothering to wake to to let me know a plan for my son, was told to schedule my own hospital follow up, among many other things. Took my son to Sutter Pediatric Gastroenterology in SanFransisco and got amazing care. Conviniently shortly after our time with Davies she was no longer working and Sutter Medical and starting in private practice..

Great Doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2015

I am very lucky to have Dr. Yinka K. Davies. She treats my daughter as her own. She always answers our questions with details and is very comforting. Dr. Yinka K. Davies loves her patients and puts all her effort into helping the patient. Dr. Yinka K. Davies is the best. Dr. Yinka K. Davies always puts her best into treating my daughter. My family and I highly recommend Dr. Yinka K. Davies.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

If you have an appointment, set aside least an extra two hours because she always runs behind. I was pleased with her bedside manner when my son underwent an endoscopy at Sutter Memorial (staff there were great). However, Dr Davies was always extremely late for the many follow-up appts over the next 4-5 years. Her office staff in Roseville were rude and off-putting. In-office scheduling needs to improve significantly.

This place is a joke!!!! Do not even try to take your child here!

Posted on March 5th, 2015

This office is a joke. My daughter, 6 yrs old, has been extremely constipated for about 4 weeks. Her pediatrician sent an urgent referral to Dr Davies and the referral coordinator said she never received it. Her doctor resent the referral. This office kept giving me the run around and then when I called them out on their lack of urgency for patients they refused to see my daughter. And they didn't tell me they call her PCP and told them. I am now left with taking my daughter to the ER until I can get a new referral somewhere else. The staff is extremely rude. I work in pediatrics and would even think of treating a patient the way they have treated my daughter.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr. Davies changed our lives! I now have a daughter who is happy, healthy, and thriving and I owe it all to her!

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Amazing doctor- we have struggled for a while trying to find answers -- and finally have a doctor that cares and responsive

Posted on January 9th, 2015

BEST GI DOC EVER!!! She is well educated and truly cares about her patients.

Amazing doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

My son had been in the hospital for 5 days for severe dehydration due to 3 weeks of diarrhea and vomiting. Even though he was on an iv, he continued getting worse every day and still could not digest food. The hospital had him on a "clear liquid diet" which consisted of juice, jello and popsicles and had scheduled some pretty invasive testing and were discussing a risky procedure of putting a central line near his heart to give him nutrition. My son was sick, miserable and literally starving to death. Dr. Davies came in on day 5 (through our own request- the hospital hadn't called her), she advised us on how to change his diet so that he could tolerate the food- which was basically to give him healthy specific whole foods and to avoid sugar. I happened to have a chicken breast next to the hospital bed and my son devoured it as soon as she left (while shaking with hunger). I gave him more and more chicken, avoided the sugary liquids that the hospital was providing and within 24 hours, his 2-year-old abdomen shrank from the size of a basketball to a normal size and the hospital discharged him. Dr. Davies has since seen us in her office, run dozens and dozens of blood and stool tests, called several times to check on him, discuss results, discussed options of further testing if need be and basically held our hands through his entire recovery. It has been a month since he was discharged and I feel that he is finally in the clear and not going to need the more invasive tests. Dr. Davies still wants to see us again to check his weight in a couple of weeks. I truly feel that if Dr. Davies hadn't come, my son would not have gotten better. I can't imagine any other doctor would have done a better job. I wish she could be my kids' primary care doc. Oh, and she probably spent an hour with us each time she saw us in the hospital and an hour at the office visit... and I remember when we saw her 5 years ago, it was similar. I'm almost not believing the reviews where people are saying she was in and out in 5 minutes. Hmmm. One more thing to add... when we were in the hospital, I called every local doctor friend, acquaintance, relative that I knew and the recommendation came back the same from every one that knew anything about pediatric GI's, "I hear that Dr. Davies is the best".

Posted on October 15th, 2013

I feel as though I can speak on behalf of my family as well as for myself that Dr.Davies care is exceptional. She diagnosed my brother with Chron's ten years ago and has treated him ever since, and has kept a watchful eye on me for the past five years or so as preventative care ever since I started to experience various GI symptoms. I now live in another state and my symptoms are under control, but whenever I have a concern/issue I know that Dr.Davies is only a phone call away, and I have never had a problem scheduling an appointment or procedure for when I am traveling back to CA. Although the severity between my brother's illness and mine are largely contrasted, Dr.Davies has always maintained an equal amount of the utmost professionalism, respect, and urgency. I have never once felt dismissed or discouraged to express my concerns, regardless of whether they are justified or simply worry. Throughout the years I have also heard my mother express the same sentiment, as she was extremely engaged in my brother's health and had never heard of Chron's before his diagnosis---and Dr.Davies not only provided amazing treatment for my brother but was extremely supportive in helping my parents with the "learning curve" of having a child with IBD. Thank you, Dr. Davies, for all you have done for myself and my family--I would recommend you to anyone who is looking for the highest quality of care coupled with the willingness to trust in it.

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Dr Davies gas been my gastroenterologist since I was a young girl. She is caring, thoughtful, and puts her patients and their parents at ease. She is knowledgeable and takes the time to arrive at the correct diagnosis without numerous unnecessary tests and medications.