Dr. Yinlee Yoong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yinlee Yoong?

My wife saved by her compassionate care and dedication!

Spent time and explained plan of care so we both could understand. We love our doctor!

No bedside manner

My mother had been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and was being treated in Boston at BI. However, we were looking for an Oncologist on the North Shore, where my mom lives. We found Dr. Yoong, but soon felt her to be callus, with no compasion for my mother's life and absolutely no bedside manner. Yes, it's a terminal disease, but when we asked if she could write an order to have the fluid tapped from her abdomen, Dr. Yoong said no, we will handle that with pain medication. I had to obtain this order from a physician in the rehab my mother was in at the time, just so my mom's last days could be more comfortable. She would not answer any question we asked about procedures and on-going care. I was completely frustrated and so were my siblings. We all felt the same way. I would not recommend this physician. Basically, if your not responding to treatment, then she washed her hands of you...not a great feeling when you are sick and possibly dieing.

COPD