Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yisa Yussuf
Dr. Yisa Yussuf, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Takoma Park, MD. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yussuf is affiliated with Doctor's Community Hospital, Washington Adventist Hosp and Holy Cross Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Yisa Yussuf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Overweight Related Conditons
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Yussuf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctor's Community Hospital
Washington Adventist Hosp
Holy Cross Hospital
Prince George's Hospital Center
26 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Yisa Yussuf accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions7676 New Hampshire Ave, Takoma Park, MD
Dr. Yisa Yussuf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Takoma Park, MD.