Dr. Yoav Hahn Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Yoav Hahn?

Excellent Doctor/Surgeon

Dr Yoav Hahn is very good surgeon. He operated my ear in the month of Jan 2017. My hearing problem is almost gone. I recovered very fast after surgery. I imporved a lot on my hearing problem.

Little Khloe Says "Thanks for fixing my ear"

We consulted Dr. Hahn after our 4 year old daughter's failed ear drum repair done by another ear doctor. I wish we could have seen Dr. Hahn initially. He is very courteous, highly skilled, professional and above all compassionate. He took time to examine our daughter, provided his input and offered us several suggestions. We did not feel rushed to make a decision. After the surgery, I had to call the office later that day and he promptly returned my call. I can definitely say that I have been very pleased with Dr. Hahn's services.

We were referred to Dr.Hahn by our ENT. Our experience has been great. My son was 4 yrs old and had holes in both ear drums. It's a scary thing when your child has to have surgery, so it's important to trust the doctor. 4yrs later and 3 tympanoplasties, my son's ears are perfect. His hearing normal. His staff was great when I would call with questions and always returned my calls quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Hahn and truly appreciate all he has done for my son.

Sealing up a ruptured ear drum is a lot of work. Dr. Hahn is a pro at it. He is very courteous and explains everything that is going on. Their practice is also to provide a list of things to expect. Every step of the process is very clear and almost pain free.

Gest Doctor ever.

This is an amazing doctor. His skill as a surgeon, his accuracy of diagnosis/prognosis is unparalleled. His manner is that of a thoughtful and courteous human being. He speaks to you, not at you. Answers questions completely and in language you can understand. I am forever grateful for the care he has provided to me.

After rebuilding my left middle ear, I could hear better than in many many years. He totally changed my environment as to interacting with others. I could not have been more pleased with his work.

Life is much better now.

I suffered for years with constant dizziness caused by SSCD. Dr. Hahn fixed my problem and I am now able to function properly. I wish I had found him a lot sooner. He is very good at what he does and I will recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Yoav Hahn for making my life better.

Look no further....

Dr. Hahn is truly amazing and the BEST in his field.

Acoustic Neuroma

Dr. Hahn helped me to understand my diagnosis of an acoustic neuroma and decide on a treatment plan. He helped to answer all of my questions and made me feel confident about our choice to remove my tumor. After a 16 hour surgery, Dr. Hahn successfully removed most of my 4.9 cm tumor. He was sensitive about the recovery period and came to check on me multiple times in the hospital. I would highly recommend Dr. Hahn to anyone with ear issues.

Very personable doctor, and the audiologists are also very good.

My ENT doctor referred me to Dr. Hahn concerning a hearing loss I have had since childhood. He was able to utilize new technology to correct a defect previously considered untreatable. The procedure was completed in less than an hour in outpatient surgery and almost completely restored my hearing in the affected ear. Dr. Hahn was so easy to work with, very easy to talk to, never gave the impression of being rushed. HIs pragmatic, easy-going approach was a good match for me. Staff was outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hahn and N. Dallas Ear to anyone.

Excellent!

Great staff and office! Dr. Hahn is awesome! He is also a great dresser!