Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yogendra S Bharat
Dr. Yogendra S Bharat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Mount Pleasant, WI and Milwaukee, WI . His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Bharat is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan All Saints Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Yogendra S Bharat has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Yogendra S Bharat has the following 6 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Back Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Yogendra S Bharat has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
He does his job simple as that every persons condition is different and every conversation is different he was never rude or arrogant to me what i like about him is he gets right to business and his staff gave me a call a few days later to ask how i was doing i was suprised these people care about their clients so i can respect that greatly. So far so good with my experiences other than the np telling me im to young for all this age is irelavent when it comes to a chronic pain condition.
As a mother of two, I was always worried that my pain pills had me in a haze that stopped me from giving my kids and my patients Idid I mention that I have been an ICUS nurse for nine years?), but the pills give you a quick out then suddenly you are hooked on these and you take mo and moe for the same effect. My burning leg pain was never diagnosed properly but the Medical College finally sent me to Dr Bharat and he gave me six shots to calm my RSD down and I am completely off all the pills. Still go to therapy and the haze has cleared, my clarity is back and my kids are fun. Dr. Bharat I doubted you at first but I am glad you came in to my life.
Dr. Bharat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Yogendra S Bharat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yogendra S Bharat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.