Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yogesh K Joshi has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Yogesh K Joshi has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Yogesh K Joshi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Joshi delivered my first baby. He was running the office all by himself. His partner was out of the country in India, his fill in doctor was out on medical leave. He allowed me to be in the pushing stage for 6 full hours putting me and my baby at risk for brain injury and me at risk for death. My husband finally got nasty with him and he finally delivered out daughter by c-section. I presented with an infection in his office, he refused to treat me even though I was oozing puss from my csection site. I had to be taken to the ER in the wee hours of the night. My father then had to chew him out just to get him to keep me in the hospital to get rid of the staph infection. Horrible doctor, not getting enough doctors to help him. Very callous was chit chatting with other doc while cutting me open. Discussing his vacation with him, very unprofessional and putting mothers and babies at risk everyday.
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Yogesh K Joshi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsCobb Womens Health, 1810 Mulkey Rd Ste 102, Austell, GA
Dr. Yogesh K Joshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austell, GA.