Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yogesh K Paliwal
Dr. Yogesh K Paliwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pomona, CA, with another office in Pomona, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Paliwal is affiliated with Garfield Medical Center, San Dimas Community Hospital and Chino Valley Medical Center D / P. He speaks English.
Dr. Yogesh K Paliwal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Paliwal was very easy to talk to. I had to have an angiogram and he explained everything making sure I was comfortable with having the procedure done. He had books and pictures ready to show me so I would know exactly what was going to happen. The waiting room and outside of the office is a bit minuscule in decoration but worth getting past to see Dr. Paliwal.
He is, as far as I know, a very capable doctor. His "bedside manner" and attitude toward the patient leaves much to be desired (unless he likes you). My wife has been going to him for 15+ years and they get along fine. I, on the other hand just can't get along with him. He did an excellent job treating me for a cardio related problem. However, on follow-up visits, his attitude was very condescending. Haven't been back since.
My husband went to a follow up appointment with this doctor, who is his referred cardiologist. Upon the start of the visit this particular specialist decided on his own that he was going to be combative with my sick husband. The doctor, at the onset of the appointment, asked my husband what was wrong with him, and my husband told him that he was not feeling well. The doctor wanted more information, and so my husband began to talk, and it was at this point that this doctor decided that he was going to tell my husband what was happening rather than listen to him. It became bigger than it should have been, and the doctor was not only combative, but also spoke to the both of us in a very condescending manner, as though neither of the two of us could adequately answer the questions regarding the state of my husband's cardio-health. This particular specialist may be degreed and licensed, but he is in no way able to communicate with people who he seems to see as nothing more than an age. He spoke to us both as though our IQ's were equivalent to our ages or our shoe sizes, and so is not the case. It is my opinion, then, that though this doctor may be technically and legally allowed to practice medicine in this state and country, his bedside manner leaves much to be desired.
This is one of the finest Doctor's I have ever known. He has been my Primary Care Doctor for some nine years now. He has been my Doctor when I felt that my Doctor then, who was caring, but didn't want to refer me to Doctors to meet my needs. I had had s serious stroke ten years ago, and had been in a Rehabilitation Hospital, when I was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease and Diabetis, being a Cardiologist he gave me great care and refer me to a neurolgist for my Parkinson. I have always had the best of care and I was always treated as a real person. I have been out of the Hospital now for 10 years and have not had to go back, isn't that what health care is suppose to be about.
Dr. Paliwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Dr Br Ambedkar Medical College
Graduated in 1970
A C Logan Memorial Hospital
Dr. Yogesh K Paliwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yogesh K Paliwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.