17 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Yogesh J Shukla?

Loved Him But Not the Support Staff

Dr. Shukla is very good with knowing what medicine really work and how much to prescribe. He even adjusted my dosage when the season changed. He was the only doctor who was able to get my dosages right. However, you had to see the counselors within the office for him to be your doctor. They were not very good at all. I tried two different ones. Also, the support staff was very rude and when I told Jan, the counselor that I was seeing sided with them without listening to what I was trying to explain to her . It was not a take side issue but reassuring that the client was treated appropriately. I find that the front staff at any office can be rude but it doesn't make it right. I left doctor Shukla but I didn't want to deal with the support staff and counselors.

Dr. Yogesh J Shukla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.