Dr. Yogeshkumar Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yogeshkumar Patel?

Only in it for the money!

Posted on May 9th, 2017

My first appointment that I waited a month for was rescheduled because he had to be out of the office, so I had to wait another month. This man does not listen to his patients and he refused to believe me when I told him about a condition that had developed. My procedure was not scheduled until the afternoon the day before and that would not have happened if I had not called the office to find out where to go and how to get the prep! After all this I am still as sick if not sicker than I was before. His office will not even call you with test results you have to call them. Every where you look in his building there are signs reminding you of your responsibility to pay and keep your insurance up to date with them. I believe this person does not care about his patients he is only in it for the money; and has an attitude of being above everyone else.

GOOD LUCK, WISH I WOULD HAVE WENT ANY ELSEWHERE.

Posted on January 26th, 2017

He did a EGD on me & He Never followed up afterwards!! When I spend that much money, I Prefer to Hear from the Doctor & not one of His Workers?!?! At Saying that He told me results would be out in about a week, I found myself calling for 2 Months bugging them once a week asking for my results... Every time I was Promised they would call me right back as I found out if I wanted to know results I would have to keep calling them... Good Luck, Hope He Treats Others Better than He did Me=(

Worst appoitnment experience ever!

Posted on October 10th, 2016

I waited for six months to see the doctor. His office staff misplaced my paper-work twice. On the day I was supposed to have the consultation, I was told they were no longer accepting my insurance. In a way, I was glad I did not get to see the doctor, because if this is the "level of care" with the paper-work, I could not imagine the quality of the actual medical care. Beyond disappointing.

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Best doctor in the city - very caring and knowledgeable.

Posted on November 15th, 2017