Dr. Yohmarie M Cajigas Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Yohmarie M Cajigas?

Best doctor around!

Dr Cajigas is the only doctor I've ever had call me herself with abnormal test results. Her office staff is just as awesome as Dr Cajigas is!

The time before last,I made appt with Dr.Li,but sawvDr.Cajigas. She put me on an extra cholostrol med,and told me to try not to eat foods with flour. I went last week to see Dr.Li so I could get my pills refilled and I was down 10 pounds from last visit. I did what Dr.Cajagas told me,now I'm stuck on my diet,and still weight.The best part!! Dr.Li took me off my cholirstrol meds!! Thank you DR.CAJIGAS!!

Great appointments

I like physicians that will listen to me, answer my questions and assist me in getting the results I need. Dr. Cajigas goes above and beyond. She also sees patients when it is convenient for me - 7:00 AM. I do not have to miss work. Results are reported back timely with time to ask questions.

Clerk

She is very thorough during her time with me. She covers my labs and if I need refills. She doesn't rush me out when I have questions. I feel confortable having her as my PCP and trust her judgment in "next steps" if needed. Her staff is always friendly and efficient. When I happen to leave a message, her nurse always returns my call the same day.

Love this doctor!

My daughter, husband and I all see Dr. Cajigas. She is very thorough, attentive and prompt. She communicates well and spends plenty of time with us when we go to see her. I'd recommend her to anyone who wants a truly good physician.

Doctor Review

Dr. Cajigas is very caring and listens to what you say regarding your reason for being there. I have been going to her for about four (4) years and have had no bad experiences. I would recommend her to anyone.

FANTASTIC PROFESSIONAL

As a long term patient, Dr. Cajigas continues to deliver prompt, courteous and professional support. The entire MPCP staff work hard to go the "extra mile" to deliver on Patient-Focused services. Although I tried the online scheduler and found it cumbersome, a quick call to the office remedied my scheduling, the recpt area wait is acceptable and Dr. C realizes that we ALL have time demands!! THANKS for BEING MY DOCTOR.

5 Star Doctor

Dr. Cajigas is an excellent caring physician. She truly cares about you as a person not just another patient. She is thorough and takes the time to listen and tall to you so you understand what your diagnosis and treatment will entail.

Great doctor and staff

I was nervous about going to a new doctor, but the staff and Dr Cajigas made the visit quick and easy. The follow up was promt and informative.

Always easy to make and appt. and have available doctor. Office staff is very helpful.

Wonderful Physician

She is a wonderful Doctor and listens attentively to your needs. She is thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner.

Patient Review of MPCP and Dr. Cajigas

I followed Dr. Cajigas from one practice to Mainland and was delighted before and the current practice re-enforces the professionalism, client focus, open discussion and follow-through that patients deserve and that are rare to find in many clinics today!