Dr. Yolanda Cheng Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Yolanda Cheng?

Great Doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Always willing to test , exray etc. Does not let things go and say its stress like most doctors have!

Dismissive

Posted on May 20th, 2013

If you are going for something simple you should be fine, but If you think you may have something serious go somewhere else, she tends to be dismissive and finds not reasonable explanations to symptoms .

waste of time and money

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Was seen for a horrible ear problem and was told to use drops that didn't work....and to keep my finger out of my ear" and don't worry so much"...yeah right! My ear ststarted flaking and cracking from inside! When I got my second opinion with a diffrent doctor they said good thing you got in here! This is a fungal infection out of controll!and I was diagnosed and then treated by my second opinion doctor as for ...Dr cheng misdiagnosed me and was RUDE!

Top notch for small area.

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Always professional & caring. Works with me & wants my opinion. Honest & not just looking to cover her self. But not reckless. Sutter North is great.

Harsh tone

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Dr. Cheng did not make me feel very comfortable at my appointment. I do not think my comfort level meant much to her as she persisted on talking down to me. I was going through a stressful period in my life and was having trouble sleeping. I then asked her if ambien would be right for me and she spoke to me in an accusitory tone as if i was a drug abuser. Judging by my records she should have known ive only been on an antiobiotic in my life. There was no reason to treat me with suspicion.