Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yolanda Alonzo
Dr. Yolanda Alonzo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Boerne, TX. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Alonzo is affiliated with University Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System Children`s Hospital and CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville. Dr. Alonzo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Yolanda Alonzo has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Yolanda Alonzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.