Dr. Yolanda R Duncan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yolanda R Duncan?

Helping me get my life back

I have been Dr. D's patient for a long time now. I have had chronic back pain that of lately has gotten unbearable and actually requires surgery. Pain management repeatedly blew me off by scheduling procedures out of network and even taking forever to make my first appointment so much that Dr. Duncan's office had to call twice to get me in. I fired them and came back to her, the next day she had a referral for an orthopedic surgeon and was helping me alleviate some pain. I am off work, in pain, and bored but thanks to Dr. Duncan I am no longer depressed because I will be getting fixed and able to play with my kids again and go back to my job that I love. I would recommend any family member to her practice and that's really saying something. The whole office staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Thank You All.

Takes the time to get to know what matters to you!

The best doctor ever! She knows how to treat people medically and personally. She takes time to understand all of your issues and doesn't make you feel like you are just another patient.

Dr. Duncan is Excellent

Dr. Yolanda Duncan is the best Dr. in the United States in my opinion. If she could handle me and all my quirks she can handle anything. She was always pleasant and straight forward. She had wonderful compassion and she always helped me no matter what. I just think that if your looking for a good Dr. who loves her profession, then she is the DR. for you.