Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yolanda I Garces
Dr. Yolanda I Garces, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiation Oncology. Dr. Garces is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin, Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato and Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Yolanda I Garces has the following 1 specialty
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
Dr. Yolanda I Garces has the following 9 expertise
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Radiation Therapy
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Dr. Yolanda I Garces has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Yolanda I Garces is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Garces is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Yolanda I Garces accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Yolanda I Garces is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.