Dr. Yolanda A Gutierrez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yolanda A Gutierrez?

great doc

This last time my kid was sick I had to bring him here because my wife was out of town. Overall the place is nice and they staff is good. The doctor was very attentive . I can see why my wife picked this place for our kids.

great dr.

I’ve been taking my twins here for the past three years and I absolutely love Dr. Yolanda Guiterres. She’s very caring and she really took the time to get to know all of us. I highly recommend her.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Yolanda Gutierrez and the staff at this clinic are amazing. They are attentive and show they care about my kids. The patient rooms are clean and they usually see us pretty fast.

Great Doctor!

Excellent Doctor, very kind and knowledgeable. Great with kids.

Very Kind Doctor

I recently switched to see Dr. Gutierrez, at first I was nervous because finding a good doctor can be hard. But I am really happy I found her, she is kind with the kids and always has good attitude. Very patient and understanding.

Best Physican

I have been taking my three children to see Dr Gutierrez for the past 16 years.They love her very much, she's concered with any health issues that arises.She spends alot of time and let's you ask any questios and gives you direct answers . She is well educated in all fields of pediatrics.One child of mine had a life threating illiness and she was always there when i needed her no matter when, where or what time it was .I found that to be very comforting. She is a great physican and I wouldn' think of going anywhere else .They are always follow up visits.Only have to wait no more than 30 minutes and its super nice.

I love Dr. Gutierrez and my daughter will not see any other doctor. She is great with Grace and always answers her questions. We have been with her for 10 years now and LOVE her!!!!

Worst doctor ever

Dr. Gutierrez is really bad. She didint care for the patient only for her money. She didint spend time make question she have a standar answer for Everithing. Every body have flu at her office.. Never recommend to no one.

Parent

There is no doctor I would rather trust with my child's mental and physical well being. She is a great diagnostician that truly loves her patien ...