Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yolanda Holler-Managan
Dr. Yolanda Holler-Managan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, IL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Holler-Managan is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Childrens Medical Center of Akron and Childrens Hospital Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Yolanda Holler-Managan has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Conduct Disorder
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This was a very bad experience for us. Dr. Holler was very unprofessional. She diagnosed my son with autism and in the same sentence said she was sending him for further testing. She then went to type on her computer. There was no question and answer session, no compassion, nothing. I tried to ask her a question and she immediately raised her voice at me and would not allow me to talk. She then. Went back to her computer. I tried again to talk to her and said I would really like to have a discussion with her because I had questions. She again raised her voice at me and never answered my question. At that point I'd had enough and told her we'd be leaving. Her secretary called me on the phone after we left and asked if is like her report and I said I would. She said she'd send it out the next day in the mail. It's now been 3 weeks and I still haven't seen it. I made an appointment with our pediatrician to see what we needed to do now. We went today and I learned Holler had called her to talk about me. She told her she'd send her the report, but still hasn't sent it to her either. It's been 3 weeks.
Dr. Holler-Managan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Childrens Medical Center of Akron
Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
20 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Yolanda Holler-Managan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Dupage Hospital, 25 N Winfield Rd, Winfield, IL
Dr. Yolanda Holler-Managan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.