Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yolanda M Lenzy has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Yolanda M Lenzy has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Dr. Yolanda M Lenzy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Yolanda M Lenzy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I haven't had the opportunity of reviewing the performance of Dr. Lenzy even though she was highly recommended by my highly acclaimed oncologist surgeon and former retiring demotologist, but her staff is awful. They are very discourteous, treat you like a number and when they mess up, make you feel like you've done something wrong. -10 negative rating to a Myra who appears to be her chief staff assistant for calling to verify insurance information after I had already verified my appointment a day before to tell me they lost my pertinent patient insurance information but acted like it was my fault instead of their staff. Note: I had provided all the required insurance information to her staff over one month ago prior to and in requirement per their policy, to get an appointment with this doctor. I was looking forward to meeting with her on the scheduled date. Apparently her staff forgets who pays their salary.. as the paying customers we are. I have to wonder who does the customer service training...it's awful and I'm in the customer service business. I've been seeing professional specialist, including Demotologists (some of the best I may add) for almost 50 years and this experience with her staff leaves me to believe that health care of the future is in a downward spiral. Hopefully I can write a positive review after meeting with the doctor...this review is not about her skills or talents. (Note: I hardly ever write negative reviews). She seems to have what I'm looking for in a professional medical expert but getting to see her through her bullish bodyguard of staff, has been a very unfavorable experience to date.. Clearly, an apology for their error was in order, but her staff and Myra in particular, does not possess the people's skills to consider such actions.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Yolanda M Lenzy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRuby B Chang Md, 1176 Memorial Dr, Chicopee, MA
Dr. Yolanda M Lenzy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicopee, MA.