Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yolanda V Lewis MD
Dr. Yolanda V Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yolanda V Lewis has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda V Lewis - Posted on May 29th, 2017
This Dr cares more for her patients than for herself. She was having a bad day with her own health but continued to strive to make sure I was taken good care of. She was very attentive and even though I could see in her face that she was in pain, she continued to be to the uttermost concerned only about my issues. I asked her if she was ok and all she said was"This is about you today!"
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda V Lewis - Posted on February 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda V Lewis - Posted on October 14th, 2011
So far so good!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda V Lewis - Posted on September 27th, 2011
I've only been visiting Dr. Yolanda Lewis for a short time but I have to say she was instrumental in saving my life at Lawnwood and was willing to be my primary doctor. She is open minded, willing to learn if she doesn't know about a certain disability. I think I have made a good choice and her smile will light up any room and she really cares about her patients. I am proud to call her my Primary Doctor!
good doctor and very sympathic
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda V Lewis - Posted on June 23rd, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Yolanda V Lewis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLEWIS HEALTH INSTITUTE INC, 1310 SW Saint Lucie West Blvd, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Dr. Yolanda V Lewis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.