Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yolanda Rodriguez MD
Dr. Yolanda Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pocatello, ID, with other offices in Pocatello, ID and American Falls, ID . Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Portneuf Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Yolanda Rodriguez has 3 locations
Dr. Yolanda Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda Rodriguez - Posted on August 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda Rodriguez - Posted on August 28th, 2017
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Portneuf Medical Center
Dr. Yolanda Rodriguez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Yolanda Rodriguez's office for more information.
845 W Center St Pocatello, ID : (208) 232-6260
500 S 11th Ave Pocatello, ID : (208) 239-3815
823 Reed St American Falls, ID : (208) 226-2822
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yolanda Rodriguez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pocatello, ID.