Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yolanda Vaughan
Dr. Yolanda Vaughan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA, with another office in Waldorf, MD. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Vaughan is affiliated with Southern Maryland Hosp, Civista Medical Center and Civista Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Yolanda Vaughan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 31
Really good doctor. I am still trying to decide whether she is the right doctor for me. The waiting area is cute but there are hundreds of dolls all over the office. Also I needed a prescription it was not called in and when I called the after hours number I did not get a call back. I called the next morning there was no aoplogy for the incident. I think I would like to find a more traditional doctor. If you transplanted her into another office and a more customer focused staff, it would be win-win.
I love Doctor Vaughan! She is honest, straightforward and doesn't play around. She also is very comforting and personable. I have never had any issues with her, and her staff has always treated me well. Her office can be alittle off putting if you are expecting a "traditional" doctors office, but I like that it has a more homey, personal feeling to it.
Okay, the dÃ©cor of her office made seem abrasive to some but personal preference in dÃ©cor trivializes this woman's practice. Her staff may seem unfriendly, who cares. You deal with the women at the front desk for all of 5 minutes at most. Dr. Vaughn build a rappore with her patients. She sees me once a year and remembers where we left off in conversation from the last visit. She was my mother's obgyn and was there for my mom's surgeries and asks about my mom till this day. Not to mention, she saved my life. I had a cervical cancer scare and she did her ultimate best at making sure I was healthy! Without her I could've be unaware and ended up at stage 4. She made the biopsy experience comfortable, knowing how painful of a procedure it would be. She is a busy woman but if I'm still going to her that means she is a great obgyn. I really don't know what my health would be like without her. She is an amazing person and cares about her patients
Dr. V is top of the line and constant professional she enjoys her profession and I always count on her to give the top medical advice or refer to where good treatment can be sought. She provides me with wholistic care. In fact, if dont see any other doctor, I make sure I routinely see her. I am in top medical condition. Only need a few maintenance here or there. Bottom line each year I continue to have good health results.
Dr. Vaughan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Maryland Hosp
Civista Medical Center
28 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Yolanda Vaughan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yolanda Vaughan in this video.
Dr. Yolanda Vaughan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.