Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yolanda L Whittaker Hilliard
Dr. Yolanda L Whittaker Hilliard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Whittaker Hilliard has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Yolanda L Whittaker Hilliard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Yolanda L Whittaker Hilliard has the following 12 expertise
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Yolanda L Whittaker Hilliard has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
The doctor was very attentive and had an excellent bedside manner but the office never called me back with results; I called two times and no call back. On my third attempt to call, it took a long time for the phone to be answered and I was placed on hold a long time. They also don't provide in-house lab work, which I thought was strange and inconvenient...now I have to make an appt. somewhere else for labwork tests.
Once seen by the Doctor, I was very impressed with her bedside manners, the care she has for her patient, her knowledge and willingness to ask enough questions before making a diagnosis. She always follows up with her patient and is genuine, I was very impressed with the quality of care this doctor had. Only one thing she could improve on is once in the office the waiting time was much too long to see the Doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1980
Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
Dr. Yolanda L Whittaker Hilliard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yolanda L Whittaker Hilliard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.