Dr. Yolunda J Taylor Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yolunda J Taylor?

You've Been Warned!

Words cannot explain how detrimental my experience with her was. I beg of you to seek another doctor! PLEASE!!!!! I am not sure how this lady is still practicing. Her bedside manners are nonexistent. She is very condescending. I started bleeding around my 6th week. Her office told me not to worry and just come in for my 8 week ultrasound (US). She implied that I was never pregnant after nothing was seen on the US, although I told her I possibly miscarried naturally. She threw the sample tissues I collected in the trash, then sent her assistant in the trash to retrieve it after we requested analysis of the tissues. This was the worst experience ever!

Super sweet and attentive

RUN fast

This was the worse experience that my daughter ever had. She was away in college and I made the appointment for her. This was her first pap smear ever and the experience was horrible. The staff was unprofessional and the doctor had NO bedside manner. This was her first and last time going there. RUN Fast.

Dr. Yolunda J Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.