Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yong D Chang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yong D Chang has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Yong D Chang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Yong D Chang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 78
Many bad comments made me afraid of what I would find but I was delighted with Dr. Chang and his office full of friendly staff. I'm non-Korean but English was not a problem. Big plus was finding office decorated tastefully with scripture art. I'm a Christian & I appreciate Dr Chang being out front with his faith. Plus his approach to healthcare is exactly what I wanted in a doctor. Don't let the bad reviews stop you from seeing this excellent Dr Chang. (Who knows what motivated the cranky reviews! I sure didn't have that experience.) Lovely people and the doctor truly inspired my confidence in his care.
I didn't pay top dollars to be treated like this, waited for more than 40mins just to be seen for about 5 minutes. His office charges alot more than other Korean doctors in the area, but the service is not any better.
The girl who checked me in was nice. The person who took my blood pressure was also nice. Then I had to deal with Dr. Changs wife about owing money. She was completely unprofessional, and does not know what she is doing. All she is worried about is money not my health. Doctor Chang needs to leave his wife at home.
This is a horrible office. Horrible drive to get to then only to be greeted by Dr Wife always wanting money. Alot of patients yell when we are there. Dr always rush then never signs papers or medications. Dont got there. Go elsewhere like everyone is doing. Sad he will lose all patients cause of it.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Chang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Yong D Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLivingston Medical Clinic, 2324 Old Denton Rd, Carrollton, TX
Dr. Yong D Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.