Dr. Yong D Chang Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Yong D Chang?

Staff issue

I didn't pay top dollars to be treated like this, waited for more than 40mins just to be seen for about 5 minutes. His office charges alot more than other Korean doctors in the area, but the service is not any better.

Clean Office: But everytime you call in or go in its all Korean speaking and papers. Why not change to english for once. Do Not recommend

The girl who checked me in was nice. The person who took my blood pressure was also nice. Then I had to deal with Dr. Changs wife about owing money. She was completely unprofessional, and does not know what she is doing. All she is worried about is money not my health. Doctor Chang needs to leave his wife at home.

Worst Office

This is a horrible office. Horrible drive to get to then only to be greeted by Dr Wife always wanting money. Alot of patients yell when we are there. Dr always rush then never signs papers or medications. Dont got there. Go elsewhere like everyone is doing. Sad he will lose all patients cause of it.

Extra charge

No other doctors charged me extra money for consultation. This doctor does. It should be included in the office visit, at least that's what another doctor told me. He is getting money from my medicare, supplement and from myself. It's triple dipping and unethical.

Hope you listen

It's good to see that Dr. Chang's office cares about the feedback, that's an improvement. I know he's a good guy, he's got better staff and all, but he needs to do something about his wife, incredibly condescending and judgmental. Please get an honest opinion from your patients and take action. She shouldn't be at the front office.

Pro Dr. Chang

DR Changs been our famiy doctor for at least 10 years. This doctor has been concern caring and dedicated to our heath and recovery. We refuse to leave Dr. Chang.....he is excellent. Even if we don't care for the staff. He is worth going through the mess

Charges too much

Bills after Bills, I'm tired of receiving statements from this doctors office, never had to pay this much with my previous doctor who retired a year ago.

An Incredible Doctor, an Incredible Man!

Glad that he is no longer part of Texas Health ! :)

Excellent Physician

Dr. CHANG IS the best. I've been going to him for 20 years. He listens and cares.

Dr. CHANG IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN. I'VE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR OVER 15 YEARS, THE BEST!!!

Terrible

I still don't understand why this doctor won't hire a new front desk person, everybody is complaining but he just wouldn't listen. So I give up now, will join others who left already.

Doctor's Response

We currently have all new staff from the Practice Manager, Medical Assistant and Front Desk staff.