Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yong Park
Dr. Yong Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE, with another office in Fairless Hills, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Park is affiliated with Reading Hospital & Medical Center, The Reading Hospital and Medical Center and Kessler Institute Rehab. He speaks English.
Dr. Yong Park has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Yong Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.