Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yong T Pak has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Yong T Pak has the following 6 expertise
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
Dr. Yong T Pak has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Yong T Pak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
My experience with Dr Pak and his PA Don have been a good one. His staff are always courteous and helpful. Melissa is always very friendly and they always take the time to listen to my concerns. I never have to wait more than 10 mins. I usually see Don his PA. He is very understanding and has genuine concern of my questions and well being. He is also very good with injections! Thank you!
In my 57 years I've never been treated as poorly as I was by Dr. Pak's staff, in particular Melissa. She always seemed to rush me off the phone and never once tried to work with me to solve an issue. Even if there wasn't a solution for my problem it would have left me far less frustrated and angry if she had just demonstrated that she was willing to listen to me rather than rush me off the phone. Her standard reply was, "Well, do you want to make an appointment or not?" After 2 phone conversations I knew I would never call that office again and immediately looked for and found another pain management doctor.
I was put on some really strong medication with no information about the side effects at all.This doctor caused me a lot of grief and his PA is not a lot better,however their assistant Melissa was great,unfortunately she is not in charge,just please ask questions folks,I know for me it was extremely hard because we all know when in pain you cant even process a good thought,if you do decide to see this doctor just ask a lot of questions for your safety.
This doctor is one of the worst in his field, he is does not care about the patient, does not spend time with patients. Also if any of the staff do not like something about you, they kick you to the curb! Not to mention the non existent bedside manner!
17 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Yong T Pak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIrving Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 2120 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 100, Irving, TX
Dr. Yong T Pak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.