Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yong S Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Yong S Kim has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Yong S Kim has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Yong S Kim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
I had heard many glowing reports about Dr. Kim and his staff, but I finally had to see for myself. My neighbors, in-laws, and wife praised his name (and staff) so I finally had to go and see for myself. And, you know what? He, and his staff, are worthy of such accolades. He was very thorough in my evaluation and showed me the different paths I could take and the possible results on each path. My cholesterol is not what I would like for it to be so I have a great plan ahead of me to deal with it, thanks to Dr. Kim. Oh, and the staff, every single one of them, are both pleasant and competent. They make you feel important and are grateful for your presence there.
I would give Dr. Kim.a five star ratting on my Dr. - patient relationship. Dr Kim has always treated me and my wife like our health was his top priority and second like we were good friends, I've been to a lot of Doctors due to my health and I can say in all honesty that a relationship with your Doc doesn't happen very often, If you or someone you know is looking for a great Doctor Viet Dr. Kim, you won't have to look for another Doc. anymore.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Floyd Medical Center
Dr. Yong S Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Of Gwinnett Llc, 1742 Oak Rd, Snellville, GA
Dr. Yong S Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snellville, GA.